Abstract Submission Guidelines
- Abstracts will be featured in the online and printed program
- Submission before the 6 June deadline is free but a $50 non-refundable fee will be charged to handle submissions 7 June–13 June
- All presenters must register for the meeting, pay applicable registration fees and attend the meeting
- Submissions will be reviewed by the abstract review committee 26–28 June, and you will be notified via email within two weeks of review regarding acceptance
- Please use your SETAC username and password.
- Make sure you select the correct meeting and module prior to logging into the online submission system
- If your browser automatically logs you in, click logout in the upper right corner to select the correct meeting and module
Meeting: SETAC North America 39th Annual Meeting :: SETAC Sacramento
Module: Submit an Abstract
View sample abstract.
- Abstract must not promote a commercial product, process, or service.
- Abstract should be clear and well written.
- Authors should comply with instructions and deadlines provided with the call for abstracts.
- The abstract should contain information and/or data that demonstrates that high quality science will be presented.
- Information in the abstract should not have been previously published or presented.
- Subject matter should be applicable to environmental toxicology and chemistry, including, but not limited to:
- Molecular and cellular biology as they relate to environmental toxicology and chemistry, hazard and risk assessment, and environment/human health related issues.
- Contributions to an understanding of ecological risk assessment and environmental hazards, including use and validation of mammalian models and systems.
- Ethical issues related to environmental toxicology and chemistry and risk assessment.
- By submitting an abstract you are agreeing to abide by the SETAC code of conduct and understand that all presenters must pay for registration and attend the meeting.
- There is a limit of 2500 characters (INCLUDING SPACES) for the text of your Abstract submission.